Sunday 8 August 2021

 



So I went to grab my phone from the bathroom and my phone slipped out of my hand and fell in the toilet. I didn't want to put my hand in so I put my leg in and my leg got stuck, and I tried to take my leg out but it took me 10 minutes.



The same day I got stuck in the washing machine because there was a sock at the back of the washing machine and I went to pull it out and I got stuck again so I called my parents again and they got me out.


my parents told me not to take anything in the bathroom unless you need to


And if anything is at the back of the washing machine tell me to grab it.




1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how you got your leg stuck in the toilet? How did that happen? That's the type of detail you need to add in to help your reader understand.
    I like the way you are using paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete

dead

  There was a very tiny town in the middle of the forest. It was very beautiful. There were tall trees and native plants, birds were flying ...