Sunday 5 September 2021

My dream

I had a dream and it was pretty cool so I am going to tell you what it was about. My dream was about me in my own house but when I got up my house was a double story, just reminding you it's a dream, so as you know now my house it not double story so let's get back to it my parents told me it happened over night i did not believe it but I got over it out the room I was in the was stairs that went up i went up and so my bed room 10 steps away my own room now one with me it had 2 pools in it and 2 hot tubs but it was in my room but another room and then when i go in the main room there is a very big bed with led lights, a walking closet, and a bath room with a bathtub and a big shower. That is the end of my dream if you want more because I still have my family members rooms as well so if you want more tell me bye!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I got so confused here because you haven't helped me read it with good punctuation telllimg me when to stop one idea. Whew.

    ReplyDelete

dead

  There was a very tiny town in the middle of the forest. It was very beautiful. There were tall trees and native plants, birds were flying ...